Check Out This Recipe For El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer!
For people who don't have much time, warming El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer is necessary and simple. Let's have a look at this El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer recipe.
4 frozen burritos
( Serve with guacamole )
How to Cook El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer?
1. Remove the frozen burritos from the freezer and set them aside.
2. The sealed side should be facing up in the air fryer basket or rack.
3. Air fry for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius), turning halfway through.
4. Cook in small batches as required.
5. Dish out your air fryer frozen burrito and savor every bite!
El Monterey Burritos Nutrition Facts
Fat: 14 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 330 mg
Carbohydrate: 35 g
Protein: 9 g
How Long to Air Fry El Monterey Burritos in an Air Fryer?