Is today’s dinner going to be chicken breast? Interested in trying a new recipe that uses boneless chicken breast? It looks like you’re exactly where you need to be! I included several boneless chicken breast dinner ideas in this post, which will surely help you perfect your meal. Here are some of the best boneless chicken breast dinner ideas:
Chicken With Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- 4 small-medium chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup light cream or heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Put some salt and pepper on the chicken and season to taste. In a big heavy skillet or pan, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken on both sides, and brown it both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, decrease the heat to low-medium, and mix the garlic for 30 seconds. Combine the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. To blend, stir everything together. If preferred, add 1 cup chopped spinach. Simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, return the chicken to the pan and cook for one more minute. Spread the sauce over the chicken and serve. Serve with spaghetti or steamed vegetables.
Baked Pineapple Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, optional
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add flour, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture to cover well.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the coated chicken breasts until golden brown, turning them to brown both sides.
- Bake the chicken breasts in a baking dish that measures 9 by 13 by 2 inches.
- Mix the pineapple juice, soy sauce, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Cover the baking dish securely with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Remove the foil and continue roasting until the chicken is cooked, about 20 to 30 minutes more, basting a few times with pan juices.
- If preferred, serve the sauce alongside the chicken. Reduce the cooking time if the chicken breasts are tiny or very thin.
- Remove the chicken to a dish and cover with foil to keep it warm if you want a richer sauce. Pour the fluids into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of cold water until smooth.
- Add the mixture to the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens and becomes clear.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce on the side.
Chicken Asparagus Pasta
- 12 ounces penne pasta or other bite-size pasta
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, ends removed
- 1/2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup substitute whole milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as given in the package directions. Add the asparagus to the water 5 minutes before the pasta is done. Drain the pasta and the asparagus.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes, browning the chicken on all sides.
- Turn the heat down to medium. After adding the garlic, onion powder, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes to the skillet, cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine the chicken broth, half and half cream cheese, and half of the parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Stir until everything is completely blended. Cook till the cream cheese is completely melted, and the chicken is done.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Seasonings should be tasted and adjusted as needed.
- To thin the sauce, add a splash of milk or chicken broth.