Do you need a crispy potato snack? Then, Frozen Potato Wedges In Air Fryer could be just the thing! Make your favorite frozen wedges into a hot snack or side dish with nothing more than an air fryer and a few more simple ingredients. Just make sure you don't forget your favorite dip. You may even try our simple recipe for handmade Frozen Potato Wedges In Air Fryer if you're feeling daring.
Frozen Potato Wedges In Air Fryer: Recipe Suggestions
- Making frozen wedges in the air fryer is a straightforward process – but there are a few recipe tips and considerations to keep in mind.
- The outside layer of most pre-packaged frozen wedges contains enough oil to allow them to become crispy. If you like your wedges to be extra crispy, you can add a tiny amount more oil to them before placing them in the air fryer.
- Most pre-packaged frozen wedges are also seasoned, but you may constantly strengthen them more (for example, with seasoning salt) once they have finished cooking if you so choose.
- If you plan to make a lot of frozen wedges, be careful not to overcrowd the air fryer pan. The less space the wedges have to spread out; the less crispy they may end out to be. We cook one pound of frozen wedges in an air fryer with a capacity of 6 quarts, and it works well.
- Even though using frozen wedges in the air fryer makes cleaning a breeze, be sure to thoroughly clean the air fryer tray once it has cooled down. This will assist you in keeping your air fryer in excellent shape for the next time you use it!
How To Cook Frozen Potato Wedges In Air Fryer?
You can see precisely how we produce our air fryer frozen potato wedges by looking at the recipe process images in the next section.
If you believe that viewing images is not essential, moving forward to the recipe card for timings and temperatures is possible.
Preheat your air fryer to 385 degrees Fahrenheit by turning it on and leaving it on.
If you want your frozen potato wedges to be a bit crisper, drop them in a mixing dish with one teaspoon of oil and toss to combine. Next, toss the wedges around until they are equally covered with the sauce. This phase, on the other hand, is optional.
When the air fryer is preheated, place the frozen potato wedges in a single layer on top of each other. The wedges should not be overlapping much; this will allow them to cook evenly and crisp up more quickly than if they were crammed inside the air fryer.
The frozen potato wedges should be cooked for a total of 8-9 minutes, or until they have reached the desired amount of crispiness for your taste.
To cook equally on all sides, shake or turn the frying wedges halfway through the cooking process. Because every air fryer is different, cooking time may vary somewhat from one person to another.
When the wedges are hot in the center and crispy on the outside, take them from the air fryer tray and put them in a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Alternatively, if you have plain wedges, you may sprinkle them with your preferred seasoning salt or simply plain table salt.
Use a dipping sauce, such as ketchup or chipotle mayonnaise to accompany the potato wedges. Enjoy!
Many frozen meals can be prepared in the air fryer, but frozen potato wedges are one of the few that can be eaten cold and/or the next day. Of course, we know this since it is something we do regularly.
The simplest method is to put any leftover cooked wedges in a tightly sealed container and set them in the refrigerator. Then, you may reheat them in the microwave or the air fryer, or you can eat them cold from the refrigerator.
What to Serve with Frozen Air Fryer Potato Wedges?
A snack of air-fried frozen potato wedges is a delicious treat on its own. Top them with your favorite dry spice and dip – such as ketchup or chipotle mayo – and you're done.
Frozen potato wedges are also a delicious potato side dish to accompany other air-fried goods such as frozen chicken nuggets, frozen fish sticks, air fryer chicken breast, and other meat meals such as hamburgers and hot dogs.
I hope you liked my article on Frozen Potato Wedges In Air Fryer. Try this super easy dish and share your experience in the comment section.