It doesn’t matter if you term it a crockpot or a slow cooker, I have some flavorful recipes for you in this gathered information! All kinds of chicken, beef, soups and stews recipes are there. Besides plenty of alternatives for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner which you may set and forget.
Crock Pot Chicken Thigh Recipes
You will love the recipe I am about to tell you, as it will suit your dinner or lunch perfectly. It’s an excellent recipe to have on hand for busy weeknights or meal preparation.
- 6 large bone-in skin-on chicken thigh
- 1 large sliced onion
- 1 pound of red baby potatoes
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- Set up your Crockpot so that it can start cooking.
- Add six large bone-in chicken thighs. ( About 2 Pounds of Chicken).
- Add one large sliced onion.
- Lastly, add a pound of red baby potatoes. You can also use gold potatoes.
- Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the chicken and potatoes with two tablespoons of olive oil. Spread it all over them evenly. Toss everything together.
- Make sure that you mix everything very well so that the seasoning will not remain sitting on one side of your slow cooker.
- Once mixing it nicely, make sure that the skin side of your chicken is facing up.
- Set the slow cooker aside.
- It’s time to prepare Honey Garlic Sauce for adding to the recipe.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add 6 cloves of minced garlic, half cup of honey, 1/3 cup of sweet chili sauce, 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and lastly, 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Go ahead and mix everything together. Sweet and tart combine to form the perfect sauce.
- Pour all the sauce all over the chicken and potatoes in the Crockpot.
- Place the lid on and cook this for 4-6 hours on high.
- After a few hours, if your sauce appears running, add one tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with two tablespoons of water. This will give the sauce a nice greyish consistency.
- Mix it well and let this continue cooking.
- Here we are all done, this meal will make your home smell so good. You can collect the oil from the surface if you want.
- It goes well with yellow rice. It will make a delicious dish for your dinner.
Crock Pot Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 4 Large Chicken Breast
- Pour the chicken broth into your Crockpot.
- Mix the seasoning in a small dish.
- Rub the olive oil evenly over the chicken breasts. Rub the seasoning evenly over the chicken.
- After the chicken breasts have been evenly coated with olive oil and seasoning, place them in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
- The dish can be served with fried rice or bread of your choice.
Crockpot Honey Bourbon Chicken
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare your chicken breasts by trimming them, then seasoning them with salt and pepper.
- Add honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes to a medium bowl. Combine well. Combine with chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1½ to 2½ hours.
- Cut the chicken into chunks after the chicken has finished cooking in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs
- 2 lb fully cooked frozen meatballs (beef, chicken, pork, turkey, veggie)
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- To prepare, place the frozen meatballs in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes to a medium bowl. Gently stir to combine. Pour the sauce over the meatballs and combine well.
- Cook on HIGH for 2.5-3 hours or on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Stir well and serve. If desired, garnish with sliced green onions.
Crockpot Honey Balsamic Pork Chop
This recipe is very easy and takes about 5 minutes to assemble. Add pork chops and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, honey, and some spices. That’s all. I thought about putting in an apple but forgot. I think they were good, but I would opt for the simpleness of this recipe without them.
The crockpot is best for maintaining pork chops as juicy and delicate or creamy as you want. The light sugariness of the honey gives it a bold taste that is well-balanced with tart balsamic vinegar. What I like about this recipe is how much you can get with just a little try. Alternatively, you can put in as many pork chops as you need to prepare a simple family-sized evening meal.
- 2 thick-sliced pork chops
- 12 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper 1 / 2 tbsp
- Put pork chop in the slow cooker
- Put in a light rain over the balsamic vinegar and then the honey.
- Sprinkle it with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Wrap and cook on high heat for 2 hours or until the juice is clear. The result is a traditional pork chop that you eat with a fork and knife.
- On the other hand, cook on low heat for 68 hours. This breaks down the pork chops in the juice and can be easily chopped with a fork. I like to make it for leftovers that can be put on salads or tossed eggs.
How to Cook Chicken in a Crockpot?
It’s easy to cook chicken in a slow cooker. Just set the timer for about six hours, then forget it. After that, the chicken is ready to use for any casserole recipe.
What Quantity Chicken Can You Cook in a Crockpot?
The amount of chicken you put in your Crockpot depends on whether the bottom will cover it. You should not layer chicken because it will not cook through properly. In addition, be sure to add enough water to cover the chicken in your slow cooker. However, you can put the chicken breasts up on their sides so that you can fit more in the Crockpot.
It is to be hoped that you have acquired adequate information on the best crockpot recipes while looking through this article. If you still haven’t tried any recipes out them, whom are you waiting for? dive into your kitchen and try it out now to make your weekday nights as well as weekends delightful. However, If you found these recipes mouth-watering, feel free to share your views with us in the section below.