My overview of Cuisipro Fat separator is featured in this article. Here’s my piece, which I hope you will find helpful.
Gravy sometimes contains a layer of fat on top, and you’ve wondered if it’s possible to remove this fat from your sauce or stock. We tend to use a spoon to remove that, but it gets pretty annoying if there is a lot of it. So here, we need to use a particular piece of equipment called a fat separator.
What is Fat Separator?
A fat separator is a specially designed measuring cup with a long sprout that comes with its base. Usually, they are made of glass or heavy-duty plastic with strainer inserts to catch solid clumps. Their sizes range from 2-cup to 4-cup, and they are also known as degreasing pitchers or gravy separators. If you are making homemade chicken or beef stock, it is the right tool for cutting up fat. Through the process of refraction and decantation, oils and fat become lighter than water. When the gravy is set, you must pour the sauce or stock from the bottom to avoid sticking oil to the surface.
- 7 Best Hair Oils For Healthy Hair
- 9 Coolest Curly Haircut Ideas for Boys
- Best 9 Tips to Keep Your Curls Healthy and Beautiful
- 11 Maine Coon Mix Characteristics
- Seven Eerily Lovely Siamese Cats and Kittens
How to Use a Fat Separator?
- Place the spout stopper and strainer in place.
- Put your stock or pan drippings in the fat separator. Solids will be caught in the strainer.
- Allow the drippings to rest for a few minutes.
- Remove the stopper from the spout.
- Pour the separating broth slowly into a dish.
- Discard the remaining fat or keep it for other purposes.
The right kitchen tools transform cooking from a task into an effortless experience. With Cuisipro kitchen & serving tools, style and function often go hand in hand. Cuisipro cooking & serving tools make the culinary experience a pleasure from start to finish with ergonomic handles shaped to make cooking comfortable for you.
“Cuisipro cooking and serving tools make the culinary expierience a pleasure from start to finish.”
This cup has a silicone separator that prevents leakage, and the thumb release within the cup handle is quickly released. Featuring durable heat-resistant Tritan material, this separator holds up to 4 cups of liquid and is dishwasher safe.
Using a filter lid with a high lip allows liquids to be separated from large food solids when pouring pan drippings. Some customers, however, found that small pieces of meat, veggies, and herbs in the pan juices may clog the filter and the bottom drain, which requires pouring slowly and carefully. Since the cup has measurement markings, you can visually estimate how much liquid you have.
- Drain at bottom of funnel for best liquid flow
- Built to last
- The bottom of the dish may contain small food debris
- No markings for liquid measurements
I have outlined in this article a few things you need to know about the Cuisipro Fat Separator. The tool is proved to be a great friend in your kitchen while removing excess fat from sauces and gravies. Featuring high-quality materials and durability, it will be a great addition to your kitchen.
It is my hope that my overview of the Cuisipro Fat Separator gives you something useful to think about.
Also check out my article on Rondeau Pan
Alternatives Can Also be Tried.
Vondior Fat Separator
- Perfect for making healthier gravies and sauces.
- Simple to use
- Made of High- Quality material
- Comes with free Peeler
- 3 years satisfactions guaranteed by the manufacturer.
Wecker 4 Cup Fat and Gravy Separator
- Effectively separates fat
- Prepare healthier gravies
- Measurements that are accurate
- Beautifully designed
- A truly versatile product