Are you looking for keto dinner recipes with heavy cream? This article has you covered! There are plenty of options for this ingredient – it can make your keto-friendly meals creamy without coming off too rich or leaving you feeling like you've had pizza after every meal. If you're in the keto world, heavy cream can be a bit of a challenge to find. When it comes to grocery stores, it's often found near the milk or butter, and you can even use evaporated heavy cream if you need to run out quickly. But there are so many options to use in your keto-friendly recipes!
- How to make Meatloaf from scratch
- 5 New Greatest Sizzling Plates
- 10 Amazing Meatloaf Recipes + Expert Tips
- Ideal Meatloaf Temperature to cook
- How to Tell if Ground Turkey is Bad: Shelf Life and Thawing
If you are new to the keto diet, this collection of recipes with heavy cream may be what you're looking for. The recipes are simple enough in texture and flavor that you can cook them quickly. This basic collection will get you started on the right track to eating well, and this keto guide will help you eat great.
Keto Dinner Recipes With Heavy Cream
The ketogenic diet can be a tough challenge to follow. Luckily, there are many ways to get the benefits of this diet without being so strict. For example, the cream is a great way to add flavor and creaminess to a keto meal. Let's check out the delicious Keto Dinner Recipes with heavy cream:
Keto Creamy Chicken Thighs
Keto Creamy Chicken Thighs are so darn good! And they're so easy to make. Make your cream sauce while your chicken thighs are baking in the oven. Simply add the chicken to the cream sauce, and you're ready to eat!
It's time for dinner!
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- Prepare the baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry the chicken thighs with paper towels before coating them with avocado oil and seasoning with salt & pepper to taste.
- Roast the seasoned thighs for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- After 20 minutes, increase the heat to broil and cook the chicken thighs for 3 minutes more, or until the skin has crisped and browned. Make the cream sauce while the thighs are baking chicken thighs for 3 more minutes, or until the skin has crisped and browned. While the thighs are baking, make the cream sauce.
- Next, melt the butter in a wide saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic and shallot for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Cook till the white wine has reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes after adding the bone broth, heavy cream, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the spinach and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs in the skillet and ladle the sauce over them.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes before removing the pan from the heat.
- Serve garnished with more chopped basil.
Keto Creamy Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- 3 slice bacon, fried and crumbled (reserve 2-3 tbsp bacon grease)
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pat dry the chicken. Spread mayo evenly on top of the chicken with a silicone basting brush.
- Place each breast in a baking dish and top with 1 tablespoon parmesan Parmesan.
- Cook uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F and the juices run clear.
- Begin the sauce when the chicken has about 10 minutes remaining in the oven.
- Warm the saved bacon oil in a nonstick pan over MED LOW heat. Make sure that it does not begin to sizzle or bubble.
- Whisk in the heavy cream until smooth. Continue whisking until the mixture foams up around the sides of the skillet.
- Whisk in the cream cheese until smooth. Next, whisk in the remaining tbsp parmesan and garlic powder until smooth.
- Toss in a few bacon slices, leaving plenty for the top of the chicken.
- Top each breast with 2-3 tablespoons of sauce and a few bacon crumbles. Refrigerate leftover sauce in an airtight jar for up to 1 week.
Keto Pork Chops with Garlicky Cream Sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 c. newly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 3 c. packed baby spinach
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- First, Season both the sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook until the pork chops are brown and cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm on a platter.
- Simmer until the mushrooms are softened, about 5 minutes, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute longer.
- Combine heavy cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring sauce to boil and cook for around 3 minutes, or until thickened. Cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes longer.
- Return the pork chops to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
I hope you liked these Keto Dinner Recipes With Heavy Cream. Do comments and share your experience!